VertiMax Provides Tennis Players at All Levels Maximum Power & Speed Development
Tennis strength training with VertiMax dramatically increases explosive leg power for improved court speed and upper body power to improve racket velocity and hitting power. In just a few short weeks tennis players at any competitive level will see dramatic improvements in explosive power relating to every aspect of the game. The results are increased linear and lateral speed, improved vertical jump ability and hitting power! There is no better way to maximize a player's potential to dominate the court.
The Fastest Most Effective tennis Training equipment to Improve:
- First Step Quickness
- Hitting Power
- Offensive/Defensive Play Making Abilities
- Athletic Durability (Injury Prevention)
Tennis Training Drills: with VertiMax V8
VertiMax Delivers The Competitive Edge In Physical Abilities Every Tennis Player Seeks
In addition to skills, every tennis player requires an excellent combination of strength, speed, power and endurance to excel on the court. VertiMax is a revolutionary patented athletic training equipment designed to develop sports specific power for virtually any tennis movement. If you provide yourself the opportunity to watch our 7 Reasons VertiMax Provides Superior Gains video in addition to some of the short tennis specific training videos you'll see what makes VertiMax different and why it provides performance gains you can't get with any other training equipment. Two simple exercises 2-3 times a week is all it takes to elevate your teams' performance capability to the next level.
Get the VertiMax Speed & Power Training Program
Why Vertimax Develops Game Changing Abilities That Make A Difference On The Court
If you want more speed on the court and first step quickness to get to those hard driven balls down the line, integrating VertiMax into your tennis training program will develop muscle power essential for speed and powerful hitting in ways tennis players could never dream of in a conventional weight room. VertiMax allows tennis players to easily connect resistance bands to the hands while holding the racket and actually swinging with tennis specific motions to effectively develop forehand and backhand swing power Video. Tennis players can also leave the platform and connect individual resistance bands to the waist and feet so they can simultaneously load their legs when they're planted on the court driving and when either leg breaks contact with the court and accelerates through the air for a quicker next step. VertiMax can be place on a court and connected to the tennis player actually plays tennis on the open court. The trainer can then hits balls in any direction while the tennis player connected to VertiMax attacks the on-coming ball and works against the applied resistance. No other tennis training equipment in the world can do this and VertiMax's versatility gives it the ability to conduct hundreds of other performance enhancing tennis exercises to improve court speed, hitting power and agility.
Below we've summarized unique tennis training performance advantages only VertiMax can offer a tennis player looking to take their game to the next level.
1) VertiMax can reconfigure into hundreds of training set ups allowing tennis players to perform hundreds of tennis exercises that specifically work primary muscles groups that are vital for offensive & defensive court speed and hitting power. VertiMax's ability to apply resistance from multiple directions allows coaches to target and work any aspect of a player's game including serving, forehand and backhand swing form and hitting power including speed and acceleration performance training to improve court mobility.
2) If you want to improve court speed Vertimax gives tennis players the ultimate training equipment to develop power that can more effectively propel players in any direction Video. If you're a competitive tennis player then speed is something you always want more of. Given equal skills, the faster player will always have the advantage while possessing a speed advantage over an opponent with better skills can often neutralize their skill advantage. Why is VertiMax more effective at developing speed? It's pretty simple, if you really want to fully develop speed potential - you have to effectively increase power in both the leg drive and swing phase of the running motion when you accelerate. We're talking about loading the quad, glut and calf when one leg is planted on the court driving and also at the same time loading the hip flexors, abductors and adductors of the opposite foot when it breaks contact with the court and accelerates towards the next ground strike so it can begin driving the tennis player towards their target again. This patented training technique is as effective as speed training gets for the serious tennis player. If you're still running around with an elastic band tied to your waist you're only training drive phase and that does nothing to develop power in the muscles that accelerate your foot when it leaves the court and must accelerate towards the next step. If you're running around with an elastic band tied to your ankles, you're only training swing phase and what's worse is those elastic bands are almost always slack when you start foot movement and thus they provide no useful resistance for power development at the start of the explosive movement where it's most important. The V8 combines the best of both these conventional exercise methods while correcting the problems associated with each to produce the most effective tennis training equipment for speed in the world.
3) Only VertiMax increases both leg power and arm swing velocity to truly maximize the vertical leap ability. Great vertical jump ability is critical in the game of tennis because a great vertical will dramatically increase the amount of vertical space a player can cover at the net while forcing opponents to be much more accurate placing lob shots over your head. The vertical leap is also a true measurement of explosive leg power which determines quickness. That's why the vertical jump is one of the universal test measurements coaches use to evaluate a player's athletic potential at any level. For that reason it's important to know that VertiMax is the only vertical jump training equipment in the world capable of loading both the legs and arm swing at the same time when vertical jump training. That's important because arm swing velocity at take-off accounts for 10 to 13% of your vertical jump performance and it can't be ignored if a tennis player is training to develop their full vertical jump potential for performance evaluation by coaches. VertiMax is simply designed to provide better vertical gains than any other training equipment in the world.
4) VertiMax's non-varying elastic resistance mechanism allows tennis players to achieve higher training velocities to more effectively develop power at high speeds required for acceleration and hitting power. This is what athletes and coaches commonly call speed strength and VertiMax is specifically designed to excel at developing speed strength in every critical tennis movement. The problem with conventional elastic training systems is they usually involve a short elastic bands connected between parts of our body or the ground or a wall. When you try to perform an explosive movement and stretch these short bands the resistance often goes from 0 to a whole lot in just 2 feet. That radical increase in resistance is basically slamming on the brakes when you're trying to achieve high training velocities. Vertimax solves that issue by utilizing really long elastic bands on retractable pulley systems so you're stretching a long band a little instead short band a lot. Once you set the resistance on Vertimax this allows the tennis player to basically feel the same load from the beginning to end of any explosive tennis exercise whether it be running, swinging the racket or serving. There's no hitting the brakes when you initiate an explosive movement on Vertimax and that means you're going to achieve higher training velocities with your legs and arms and thus better speed strength development to improve speed and power and improve tennis performance.
5) VertiMax resistance bands never go slack when training so tennis players can develop power sooner to accelerate or decelerate quicker and achieve higher racket velocities when striking the ball. The ability to develop power quickly in these movements is critical for any player who wants to have great performance in the game of tennis and that is exactly what Vertimax will give them. Vertimax resistance bands fully retract into the equipment which means they never go slack and always provide a useful training resistance when athletes initiate any explosive movement associated with tennis training. Conventional elastic bands can't do that because they can't retract into anything and when the athlete coils to position themselves for the explosive movement, the bands go slack and don't provide any useful training resistance to develop power at the front end of an explosive movement where it's most important. VertiMax is superior for front end power development in the jumping, swinging and running movements. In the coiled position for vertical jump training Vertimax bands retract and can't go slack keeping the full load applied the squatted position. Resistance from conventional elastic training systems will radically drop off as the athlete dips into the squatted position because there's no means to remove slack as the two cord ends approach each other. When training the hip flexors (another critical muscle group for first step quickness), once again Vertimax resistance bands can't go slack and fully load the hip flexor before it even begins the explosive contraction. Conventional bands tied between the ankles won't apply one ounce of load to the hip flexor at the start of any explosive tennis drills because that band will be completely slack every time you begin a high knee drive. With no load at the start, you're tossing power gains that can improve your tennis power & speed performance right out the window. VertiMax's waist and individual foot bands can maintain constant drive and swing phase resistance on every relevant muscle in both legs moving in any direction. That conventional shuffle drill with ankle bands can't apply an ounce of force to either leg if your feet are less than shoulder width apart - and when it does it loads only the abductor - period. VertiMax is simply a smarter, more effective way to radically increase power at the start of an explosive movement and that's just one more reason Vertimax delivers superior gains regardless of the tennis exercise being performed.
6) Adjustable resistance settings from 2 to 200 pounds allows tennis players from 6 years old to Professional players to train on VertiMax. The Vertimax V8 gives you the ability to adjust the resistance setting on each of the 8 bands routed in the equipment by extracting or retracting the bands through their individual cam mechanism which automatically locks the cord in place after the resistance adjustment. This feature provides a wide range of resistance settings that allows the same V8 equipment to accommodate an international super star right down to a 6 year old tennis player.
7) Vertimax implements two balance control mechanisms to help players maintain balance and work with more effort when performing explosive tennis training drills. If you want to maximize power output you have to train explosively with 100% effort and you can't do that if you're not balanced, especially if your vertical jump training with a load. If you use a conventional jump trainer that simply ties non-retractable bands to a fixed point its almost impossible to train with 100% effort because the equipment is not designed to maintain your balance. Resistance on these antiquated systems will radically increase as you jump. If you drift off center from the anchor points you have to deal with a lateral force pushing or pulling you and that's going to completely destabilize you because when we jump gravity doesn't radically increase or push us from the front or back. The Vertimax designed appreciates and maintains the stability of gravity by utilizing a design that provides a non-varying resistance and a patented tracking equipment that allows the elastic bands to move with the athlete when vertical jump training. If the athlete drifts forward or backward while jumping, the anchor point actually moves with the athlete to help keep the force of the bands pulling straight down just like gravity. The VertiMax design gives you more stability enabling more effort on every explosive rep when performing tennis drills for power and speed on or off the platform.
Allyson Felix's intense workout
U.S. Olympic track and field star Allyson Felix takes you inside her gym workout.
read full article »
Get Fit Fast: 10-Minute Total-Body Workout
Women can sculpt a lean, toned body in just 5 moves.
read full article »
Fitness Fights High Blood Pressure Genes
Physical Fitness Lowers Risk of High Blood Pressure in People With Family History.
read full article »
High Reps With Low Weights Builds Muscle, Too
Study Shows That Lifting a Ton Is Not the Only Way to Bulk Up.
read full article »
Jon "Bones" Jones
Reigning UFC Light Heavyweight Champion "Bones" Jones integrates VertiMax into his diverse pre-fight workout routine read full article »
25 Most Deceiving Exercises
Want to Lose Weight? Skip Trendy Diets
Study: Biggest Losers Eat Less Fat and Exercise More read full article »
Masashi Obuchi's return to form gives Evessa more firepower
We work out with machines such as the VertiMax which allows me to work on my timing for blocking shots. read full article »
VertiMax provides an easy financing process.
Call us toll-free: 800-699-5867 to speak with a VertiMax trainer for complete details.
Normal response time back on application submissions is usually 2-3 hours. Any questions on financing, please call us toll-free: 800-699-5867
See pricing on all VertiMax models and view demonstration videos on each of the four VertiMax models.
Quick Resource Guide to assist with your questions and confidence that VertIMax can deliver results to your athletic training, that weights and bands will not.
- How VertiMax Works
- Pro Teams Using VertiMax
- Greater Basketball Skills
- Stronger Football Player
Call Toll Free: 800-699-5867
Follow Us on:
New This Week: videos
|V8 Foot Speed Ladder|
|Kenny Reeves, NFL Free Agent|
|Fitness Quest 10|
|Step ups on V8|
Sports Specific: Training
New: user videos