Raptor EX Cord Sizes
band diameter thickness
The lightweight, 17 pound Raptor unit is revolutionary, portable resistance training system that keeps a stable resistance applied to the athlete from 0 to 40+ yards. Load all your agility and speed training drills with the new VertiMax Elastic Training Technology for superior training gains in speed and power. The Raptor can be set up at any field, track, court or facility.
Differences between Raptor unit ranges
With a jump of 12'3",
Byron Jones shattered the Broad Jump World Record
For someone who wasn't even supposed to do much physical activity at the NFL Combine, Byron's jump is pretty remarkable. Coming off an injury, Byron only trained at EXOS in Pensacola for a few weeks leading up to the combine. However, no one expected that the VertiMax Raptor would be able to springboard Byron's performance into record-breaking status
Mounts to Almost Any Surface
With the Raptor, a whole new dimension in speed and strength training opens up for individual and team training from youth to Pro levels that simply isn’t possible with conventional elastic bands. In less than two minutes a Raptor unit can be attached to a chain link fence, wall or portable support to transform any space into a world class speed and strength training center.
Revolutionizing Performance Training with the VertiMax Raptor EX
Introducing the lightweight, portable speed and resistance training unit that utilizes patented VertiMax Band Technology.
The Raptor EX is a 17lb., 36” x 8” training system that can be suspended from any sturdy fence to create a training session wherever you want to get in a great workout.
It’s the perfect tool to develop athletic performance across all sports!
<h5 class=”blu”>Your choice of Resistance band selection:</h5>
<b>2 lb band configuration (3/16” diameter cords):</b> 2 lb Minimum resistance – 6 lb Maximum
• Apply a load to throwing motions (baseball, softball, football, etc.)
• Apply a load to waist of a young athletes age 7-10 years old
• Apply a load to hip-flexors/ankles of athletes age 10-18 years old
• Apply a light load to arm swing/running motion of all athletes
• Apply a light load to swinging objects (bat, tennis racket, etc.)
• Apply a light load to hands for punching drills
• Apply a light load to legs for kicking drills
<b>4 lb band configuration (1/4” diameter cords):</b> 4 lb Minimum resistance – 8 lb Maximum Resistance
• Apply a load to waist of athletes age 10+ years old
• Apply a load to hip-flexors/ankles of athletes age 15+ years old
• Apply a moderate load to arm swing/running motion of all athletes
• Apply a moderate load to swinging object (bat, tennis racket, etc.)
• Apply a moderate load to hands for punching drills
• Apply a moderate load to legs for kicking drills